Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy b'day to me :))

Happy b'day to me lol !
Now I'm 20year old and still no one can guess my age.. :D what else do you want..a girl should look younger than her age..that's the beauty! My B'day Cake :


Yeah one more thing I wanted to notify that from tomorrow my next semester is going to start so I will not be regular but still will post whatever I would like to share..most probably I'll come 4-5 times a month...so will miss you all! :) but still take care everyone..and keep posting !

17 comments:

  1. happy birthday,, good luck with the semester,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and have fun going back to the school work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, and congrats on surviving yet another year! Wishing you good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate a whole cake about that size once. Didnt feel to hot afterwards lol. Anyway happy birthday Garima! :) And good luck in your studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! now that's something I've never done..and now I will never think of offering you my cake lol :)) anyways thanks you for wishing and yeah hope my luck is good too this time in studies! :)

      Delete
  5. 20 years old? Great age! ;)

    HAPPY BARFDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Garima!! :D haha now you're my age! The cake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)